- Fees are divided over 10 monthly payments
- Monthly fees: $305/month (as of 2019/20)
- Deposit fee: $610 includes Sept and June fees. Due June 1st
- Transportation fee: Optional NORTH END bus service from Seaquam and Burnsview to/from Sands Secondary; $25 FLAT RATE per month. SOUTH END from SDSS & DSS to/from Sands Secondary; $50 FLAT RATE per month.
- Bussing is not provided from Delview or North Delta Secondary.
- $100 Application Administrative/Application fee (non-refundable).
- A yearly fee of $200 will be charged for uniforms
NOTE: The non-refundable Application/Administrative Fee is due immediately upon registration. You will receive an email with payment instructions. Please note that payment of the Application Fee does not guarantee a spot in the academy but is required to hold your place in the queue. If your application is not accepted by Academy Programs, your Application Fee will be returned to you.
- Bursaries are available with demonstrated need. Request application early from Corinne Leary at email@example.com
Refund and Exit Policy
- Once the program has started all requests for exiting the program and refunds shall be made in writing to Paige Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org and in collaboration with a counsellor from the student’s home school
- Prior to Sept 1 – All fees paid less the Application fee will be refunded
- After Sept 1 – No refund of Application fee or Deposit fee will be refunded
- No refund of Academy Uniform fee – regardless of withdrawal date
- No refund of the tuition is made if the student is dismissed from the Academy program
- If a program is cancelled a full refund will be issued